||One Copy per Server.
Great Tag, I wonder If this could be done with a custom tag instead of a cfx. That way this tag could be used by those on hosted servers. Or, if there is some way of doing that now?
Tuesday 31 Aug 2004
By Maurice Ford
Great Tag/Great Support
SUCCESS!!! After having problems with , downloaded CFX_EXEC which works GREAT! (Had one problem, which was resolved quickly by the developer!) Thanks V Much!!!
Posted on: Friday 22 Oct 2004
By Kerrie Whaley
Works for me!
I was having problems using CFEXECUTE so I figured I would give CFX_EXEC a try and good thing I did. Works like a charm. Well worth the $25 in headaches saved.
Friday 16 Sep 2005
The Right Solution To Replace CFEXECUTE
I highly recommend this tag. It does what the tag suppose to do. It also eliminates headache and save the development time.
Wednesday 11 Oct 2006
Related ColdFusion Applications
Developers who purchased CFX_EXEC also purchased:
- CF_FileManager V3.2 (Cross Browser)
- ProLetterFusion V1.7.2 (Unencrypted)
- Upload Monitor
What Is CFX_EXEC?
Replacement for CFEXECUTE plus a set of system functions|
One more <CFEXECUTE> implementation for MS Windows platform. What makes this tag different?
- Starts external processes using the same algorithm, as Windows itself.
- Desktop selection. Therefore, interactive and message-based applications can be successfuly installed, debugged, and executed.
- Launch external application interactively to see what exactly happens and why it does not work.
- Account specifiication. Allow run external processes under a specific account.
- On-the-fly batch files creation.
- Better timeouts and external processes handling.
- Does not leave "zombie" processes that consume resources of your system.
- Returns process Exit Code.
- Returns process ID (can be used to monitor the external process).
Library of system-level functions (not related to CFEXECUTE, but useful for every developer):
- Make CF script "sleep" for a given time (no CPU usage).
- Get system-wide information abour server computer (BIOS name, number of CPUs, memory size, etc.).
Get real-time "Windows Task Manager"-like information about all or about specific process running on the server. Programmatically (and remotly) monitor health of your system.
Random access file read utility in various character and binary formats. Read any portion of any file, as characters, integers, unsigned numbers, base64 encoded string, or hexadecimal representation. Need to detect a type of graphics file, or picture dimensions? Just read these data from the file. Access can be performed under arbitrary account.
Random access file write utility. Allows writing a portion of a file in various charcter and binary formats. Access can be performed under arbitrary account.
- IP and/or DNS address resolution of a given (by IP or DNS) Internet host.
- Extended file and directory information: file attributes, file timestamps; volume and file system information.
- Disk drive information: drive type, total size, free space.
- List of logical disk drives available in the system.
- User account verification against local system or Windows domain.
- Base64 decoding: does not fail, like ToString(), if result contains NULL bytes.
- Encrypt/Decrypt data in memory. BlowFish algorithm - fast Assembler implementation.
- Encrypt/Decrypt data files (without reading). BlowFish algorithm - very fast Assembler implementation.
Complete documentation and extensive examples included.
Almost invisible footprint. 0% Java, 0% MFC. At least 5 times smaller than known equivalents.
Free lifetime support.
Free upgrades to the most current version from any previous version.