cf_slidebarmenu is a quick solution to create sliding bar menu (Like Outlook).
- Easy to use, designed to fit your needs
- Support exact or relative positioning and sizing
- New in V3: Cross-browser compatible.
Tested on: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, Mozilla Firefox and Netscape Navigator 8
- Not limited to create Outlook-like menu only!
Titles, menu item, icon position, almost everything can be customized!
ColdFusion 5, MX and up
Microsoft Internet Explorer and Gecko-based browsers, such as: Mozilla Firefox and Netscape Navigator
<!--- there are over 38 settings you can adjust to suite your needs. Just take a look at slidebarmenu.cfm for complete list --->
<cf_slidebarmenu top="" left="" width="" height=""
borderwidth="" bordercolor="" borderstyle=""
iconheight="" iconwidth="" iconalign=""
labelfontcolor="" labelpos="" labelalign=""
<cf_slidebarsubmenu Bar="" icon="" label="" action="" target="">
or as seen in AdvenziaCommerce, advanced e-Commerce solution:
*** Update ***
I'm so happy to receive many comments and question regarding this custom tag. Thanks for your continued support.
Well, you can do this pretty easy.
1. Make sure you use #jsstringformat# in the string you passed to "action" attribute.
2. Put blank in "target" attribute.
Many thanks goes to Hakim Abdou who brought this question.
What's new in version 2.2:
- InitialBar: this attribute can be used to set the default bar when the menu is being shown at the first time. See the example.
- Attached form: some of you may not notice that this tag is also capable of including form fields into its content. See the example for details.
Thanks to Garrett M. Wiedmeier for requesting the InitialBar function.
What's new in version 3:
Cross browser compatible!
Yes, finally the long awaited cross-browser version has arrived. This custom tag now works on Microsoft Internet Explorer, and other Gecko-based browsers, such as Firefox and Netscape Navigator.