||One copy per developer.
It's a fantastic tag, and I know the developer personally. He's a great guy, totally willing to assist any customer, and would do anything to help product owners. The tag is great and would saves time for any developer dealing with forms - much recommended!
Friday 30 Apr 2004
By Julian Stone
The only custom Tags I paid for
Very easy to use. I have build customer checkout and amin console with terraform and it helped a lot. I can easly say I saved a month by working with terraform. very soon I am going to launch my website and you will see what this tag can do.
Monday 03 May 2004
Been using it since it was 'Inform', great product, has saved me countless hours, if you aren't using these tags then how are you doing all the needed form validation? and keeping your forms consistant and internationalized? with a lot of your time and effort that could be spent building the custom components your clients need
soooo worth the $$
Great Work Matt
Thursday 06 May 2004
The directions for copying the files are unclear and weakly written.
I could have written better directions, and the unzipped file contains folders and files not mentioned in the directions.
Saturday 16 Oct 2004
Installation instructions are always tricky as there are so many different ways to install and use tags. If you have problems (or even if you don't), you might find this installation wizard helpful: http://www.eswsoftware.com/library/installwizard.cfm
Tuesday 17 Jan 2006
Excellent custom tag. Has saved me hours of work. Allows me to focus on the business logic and data processing without having to to worry about how to display errors and basic data validation. Using the datatypes makes the form data easy to pass to dynamic SQL queries - I can loop over form data and insert/update it into a database using CFQUERYPARAM security because TerraForm remember's each fields datatype and whether the value is NULL or not. (Based on the Employee database example, check it out!) Brilliant! My apps are so much usable and they look fantastic.
Tuesday 19 Sep 2006
Related ColdFusion Applications
Developers who purchased TerraForm 2.6 also purchased:
- UDI - Universal Database Interface Version 3.9
- CF_FileManager V3.2 (Cross Browser)
- DHTML Outlook Sidebar Navigation V2
- ProLetterFusion V1.7.2 (Unencrypted)
- CFBB Forums
What Is TerraForm 2.6?
TerraForm is a comprehensive web forms construction system that eases the workload of generating quality forms without limiting the developer's control over the forms' appearance.|
- Automatically add security, usability, and accessibility features to your forms without restricting your control.
- Custom form components such as calendars, time pickers, smarter file upload, and color pickers. Support for third party components such as ActivEdit or soEditor.
- Automatic form validation using four independent methods, plus support for optional qForms client-side validation.
- Form reuse: easily use the same form for adding new data, editing existing data, or handling invalid form submissions.
- Automatic internationalisation of keyed data, ready for insertion into your database, based on your page's locale or dynamic detection of the client locale. Now including Korean and Japanese.
- Fully customisable to your style requirements: tweak the error messages, add your own or download new field formats and data types, set up boilerplate form fields as "presets" you use over and over.
- Consistent approach to form fields make changing a text field to a WYSIWYG editor, or a select box to a set of checkboxes as easy as changing just one attribute.
- Many other features (see the full list).