Modules build can be run Standalone and can be plugged in bigger Applications. It will need Coldfusion 8 to run these modules. Module can be run standalone and tested. The database is used MS-Access so it should be compatible with all databases even if they get Get shifted to another Applications.
Here are some of few features of the Applications.
Testimonials Manager allows your customers, clients, and website visitors post their own testimonials onto your website:
· Visitors can automatically include their comments and testimonials through your testimonials page
· Testimonials do not go "live" until you have had a chance to view/approve them
· Activate testimonial with just two clicks
· Users can add name, company name, and company website address
· Automatically formats testimonials for easy reading
· Add into your own website or use as a stand-alone
· Format layout of testimonials using the built-in WYSIWYG editor
· SEO for the Testimonials Manager.
· Manage Admin
· Manage Mail Accounts
· Fully Advanced captcha Login Module for Admin (if needs to run standalone).
Settings You need to Edit in Application.cfc Files of Application:
Find the value below in bother Admin folder Application.cfc and main Application.cfc
<cfset request.relativePath = "testimonials/">
Change it according to your settings, like if you have another folder like testimonials write testimonials there.
Find these Two Fields:
<cfset request.defaultLink = "http://localhost/testimonials/">
<cfset request.absoluteDIR = "c:inetpubwwwroot estimonials">
Change them according to your settings